Professionals / Managers

Planning to work abroad? With the UNI Passport you can continue to enjoy trade union protection when working temporarily in a foreign country.

For more information about the Passport, see our flyers in English, French, Spanish, and Swedish.

To apply, visit the new dedicated website for the UNI Passport: